Friday, December 5, 2008

TWILIGHT ADDICT











TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT

need i say more...
now i know why this movie so addictive
cause ALL THE GUYS ARE DAMN CUTE AND HOT!!
vampires are mysteries, pale, cold look = SEXY

literally MYSTERIES is the new SEXY
watching that movie just makes you drools
i dont mind a super hot vampire turn me into a vampire
omg i'm so loving that movie..
i can watch it over and over again
drooooolllllllllllliiingggggggg

btw i Pass my driving
means i got my License =]
WHEN the Twilight DVD comes out i'm so buying it
and goner stick my face in front of the computer =]
TWILIGHT is the best MOVIE IN 2008 for me
it defintaly beat THE DARK KNIGHT
Dark Knight is my former no 1
sorry Heath Ledger
TWILIGHT IS MY NEW NUMBER ONE

No comments: